To provide a high level of customer service to all clients, guests and staff. Ensuring sanctuary through monitoring security systems and awareness of activity in the building and providing support where required.
- Strict attention to detail and awareness of surroundings to ensure sanctuary to staff and clients
- Respond to telephone, in-person or electronic enquiries or forward to appropriate person
- Monitor security system
- Maintain and familiarize with current resident list, red cards and staff extension lists
- Send and receive messages and documents using fax machine or email
- Receive deliveries
- General office support to youth workers and team leaders
- Other duties as required
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent
- Provincial or other vocational or professional certificate and degree is preferred
- Strict attention to detail
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of telephone systems
- 35 hours per pay period
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 4.00pm- 12.00am
- Preferred start date: August 8, 2017
- Full benefits included
No phone calls please*
Please attach a cover letter and resume in your application and upload in one file as our system does not allow you to upload more than one file. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Covenant House Vancouver hires on the basis of merit and ensures quality and diversity in the workplace. Our commitment is to ensure equity in employment without race, colour, ancestry, place of origin, religion, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation or age, except as prescribed by law. We encourage applicants from qualified aboriginal persons, all genders and sexual orientation, persons with disabilities and others with the skills and knowledge to effectively engage with those from diverse backgrounds.
Please Note: All candidates must successfully complete a criminal records check prior to commencing employment at Covenant House Vancouver.
Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com